People of Determination Rights in the UAE
ImInclusive Team and Advisors Committee encourage all People of Determination to learn their personal rights for self-advocacy in all fields, including the right to accessibility at workplace.
Please find below links to various, latest published, rights of People of Determination by the UAE Government.
- My Rights Handbook of the Rights of People of Determination UAE issued by Community Development Authority UAE: Click link - https://www.cda.gov.ae/en/HumanRights/Documents/CDA-My-Rights-EN.pdf
- 29 July 2018, the UAE Cabinet passed a Cabinet Resolution No. 43 of 2018 regarding supporting People of Determination in the workplace, read full detail from Clyde and Co here: Click link - https://www.mondaq.com/employee-rights-labour-relations/745922/supporting-people-with-determination-in-the-workplace
- The Cabinet of United Arab Emirates releases policy to protect People of Determination from any form of abuse in the UAE: Click link - https://uaecabinet.ae/en/details/news/the-cabinet-approves-a-policy-to-protect-people-of-determination-from-abuse
- To access more information on rights in the UAE, download the local Dubai Legal Affairs phone app:
6. The National Policy of Rights of People of Determination in the UAE in Health, Education, Employment, Infrastructure Accessibility, Social Protection, Family Empowerment, Public Life, Culture and Sports: Click Link - https://u.ae/en/about-the-uae/strategies-initiatives-and-awards/federal-governments-strategies-and-plans/the-national-policy-for-empowering-people-with-special-needs
We strongly encourage readers to click on the links for most updated information directly from the publishers, ImInclusive is collating the information at its Support Hub to disseminate the important information it to all relevant readership.
Never give up on your rights!